Braided Money Tree
The braided money tree is thought to bring good fortune and luck to those who place it in their home or office. As the money tree grows, it will continually sprout new stems of leaves which will unfold into five leave stems.
- The Pachira Aquatica (Money Tree) is a very hardy plant that can withstand low light conditions and infrequent watering.
- We recommend watering the tree whenever the soil looks dry. Depending on the conditions, this may be once a week or once a month. However, the plant can still do well without much water at all.
- Avoid direct sunlight for prolonged periods of time as this will cause the leaves to burn and turn slightly yellow.
- We recommend fertilizing your money tree with a liquid fertilizer.
- The money tree can be pruned by cutting off the stems, new growth will appear at the cut over time.