Sago Palm Bonsai
The Sago Palm Bonsai is slow growing and easy to care for making it ideal for a beginner.
- Palm does best in filtered or shaded sunlight but can also tolerate direct sun.
- The palm can survive in cold weather as well as hot weather. It is extremely hardy.
- Pruning is not necessary as the leaves will grow very slowly.
- Sago Palm does not require frequent watering. Weekly watering will be sufficient but avoid watering directly on top of the crown bulb, just around the sides.
- The Sago Palm does not require much fertilizing but fertilizer can still be used.
- Does not require repotting unless the bonsai exceeds the size of the pot.